Thursday, May 21, 2009

Funny Questions And Answer ( 2 )

Funny Questions And Answer
2


Q: What did the lonely banana say?
A: I'm a"kela".

Q: What did the green peas say?
A: Nothing. They just "mutter"ed.

Q: What did the half eaten naan say?
A: I wish I was "puri".

Q: What did the potato say when it answered the phone?
A: "Aaloo?"

Q: Where do cauliflowers hang out?
A: In the Gobi desert.

Q: What did the flower say to its girl-friend?
A: Why do "phools" fall in love?

Q: What did the fat car say?
A: I`m a "mota"car.

Q: What did the confused egg say?
A: I don't "unda"-stand.

Q: What do shrimps sing on Christmas?
A: "Jhinga" Bells.

Q: What did the lonely potato sing?
A: "Aaloo lonesome tonight?"

Q: What did the first pizza slice say to the otherpizza slice so it would move?
A: Pizza - "HUT"


Q: What language do carrots speak?
A: Gajar-ati.

Q: What do you call a haired poet?
A: Ik-bal.Dis is da funkiest...

1 2 3

0 comments: