Sunday, August 17, 2008

Teacher's Jokes [3]

Teacher's Jokes


Teacher's Jokes [3]


TEACHER: Sam , why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
Sam: You told me to do it without using tables!

******
Teacher: Jack, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's , did you copy it ?

Jack: No ,teacher , it's the same dog ... !!

******

Teacher: Jack , There are 10 elephants swimming in a pond . A boy jumps inside and swims underneath them and counts the number of legs. There are only 36 legs.HOW??
Jack: One elephant was swimming BACKSTROKE!!

******
Teacher: Now, Johny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating ??

Sam: No sir , Idon't have to , my mom is a good cook

******

Teacher : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is
green and one is blue with red spots!
Mark: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the same
at home. !!

******



0 comments: